Monday, April 16, 2007

New Sale!!

I received my contract on the short story for the Wild Rose Press anthology, Destination Pleasure! Woo hoo! I always like receiving contracts. It makes the sale feel real! *cackle*

This one is a departure from my usual stories! The men only play with the woman and not each other! LOL

Other authors included in the anthology are Delilah Devlin, Myla Jackson, Kimberly Kaye Terry, Eve Savage, Betty Hanawa, Brenna Zinn, Desiree Holt, Layla Chase, Megan Kerans and Allie Standifer. With names like this, you know the stories are going to be hot!

I hope to have a cover to post soon!

I also received my edits. *pouts* Fortunately, there aren't many!

Now I guess I should get to the work part. My editor wants them back in 10 days. Don't see that as a problem since she seems to have taken it easy on me.
Later!

Hugs,
Shayla

No comments: