Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh, crap...

I'm the first to admit I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to television. I watch few shows regularly but, I've always claimed with much pride, I absolutely do not watch those trashy reality shows! At least not until now. *hangs head in shame*

I blame Twitter. I'm not sure who on Twitter. I need to go back and figure out who made the comment about Top Chef. Something to do with someone said something about the Today Show host's lack of taste--as in an unsophisticated pallet. I had to check this out and I became hooked. Since Bravo replays all the episodes during the week, I've caught up on this season. I also watched another season of reruns.

Now I can't help myself. If I'm channel surfing and see "Top Chef" on the online guide, I'm there! I'm addicted to a reality show complete with the over the top dramatic music, the long (meant to be) suspenseful pauses and the back biting bitchiness of the contestants and sometimes the judges. ARGH!! Yes, I need to figure out who posted that comment on Twitter and then use the vodoo doll on them!

No comments: