Monday, November 2, 2009

NaNoWriMo Kickoff!

Day one...

Well, I didn't start out too well on day one. I finished up submission on another project and emailed it to my Ellora's Cave editor. With that off my desktop, I went to Conway for a NaNoWriMo kickoff party/write-in. My total word count for the day was 786. Keep in mind, to succeed with a 50k in 30 day challenge, I need to average 1667 words per day. So I'm already behind. *hangs head in shame* I have the evil day job this week, and probably part of next week, so I may be slow going getting started.

This year's novel is a gay erotic ghost story cold case murder mystery romance. *grins* Yes, genres gone wild. *cackle* The plan is for 85k words total but only 50k in November. I'm not totally nuts!

Now I'm off to the EDJ! Have a fabulous day, everyone!

No comments: