Saturday, October 6, 2007

Long Time No Blog!

Long time no blog! Things have been hectic with the day job as well as the writing. Lots of good things with the writing!

First, the sequel to Thirty Days, Forever, sold to Liquid Silver and is in editing. My wonderful editor on Thirty Days will be working her magic on this novella as well. We’re shooting for a December release date. Sentimental date because it’s the anniversary of the release of my first published work--Thirty Days.

I have two novellas to finish before the end of October. For those of you who read The Rememdiu, I’m working on a short novella recounting the story of Serena and Zaki. I’ll briefly revisit Roger and his team as well as Lorcan and Kevin.

The other novella is for Ellora’s Cave’s Older Woman/Younger Man series. It’ll be my second strictly m/f story. Hopefully, EC will like the story! The first was for Kensington Aphrodisia’s Damned, Dangerous & Delicious anthology but I still don’t have a release date for it.

November is going to be an interesting month. I’m doing NaNo again! National Novel Writing Month starts November 1st. I haven’t decided what I want to write yet. I’ll be brainstorming in October.

I also have two releases in November! Hidden Force, a m/m novella at Ellora’s Cave comes out the 16th. Then on the 21st, Double Deutsch, a short story with The Wild Rose Press, releases. Double Deutsch is a slight departure for me. It is a ménage story but there’s no male/male contact.

Amazon.com restocked my print book, The Cost of Eternity, as of Thursday! Woo hoo! It’s been flirting with the Erotica bestseller list since then. It reached #76 yesterday but it also made the Fantasy, Futuristic & Ghost bestseller list, topping out at #87.

No comments: