Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

I don't make New Years resolutions. Too much pressure and I usually crack within a month. Oh, there are a lot of things I could list--stop smoking, lose weight, exercise, get more sleep...even keep a cleaner house! LOL (I hate housework and it shows.) I could add write more, be more displined with my writing, submit more proposals to NY print pubs...lots of things about my writing career I'd like to do.

I understand the desire to make resolutions...new beginnings, fresh resolve...but why set myself up for a fall. So the only resolution I make is to live life to the fullest, love my family and friends with all my heart and try to be a better person tomorrow than I was today.

I hope you all have a wonderful, safe New Year and may all your dreams come true!

Hugs,
Shayla

No comments: