Sunday, December 9, 2007

Past Lies is done...

Well, I think it's finished. The NaNoWriMo novel, Past Lies, has been through two passes of edits plus a little tweaking in places and I think it's done. It's off to one of my crit partners anyway. I'll see if she thinks it's done.

My other crit partner is AWOL. She went home to the Mothership for regeneration. *cackle* Megan Kerans is a Disney World freak. The girl has to get her Mickey fix on a regular basis.

Next, I'm going to work on the blurb and the synopsis for Past Lies. I hope I can get it submitted to my Ellora's Cave editor by the end of the month.

2 comments:

Michelle Cary said...

Congrats on finishing your ms. I alway have mixed feeling when I finish. I happy that I'm done, yet I'm sad to let the characters go and a little depressed that I have to start over with a new story. Good luck with it!

Shayla Kersten said...

Thanks, Michelle! I know the feeling too. I feel a little lost now that I don't have it to work on. Of course, I have a half dozen other ideas to choose from for the next book. Instead I'm sitting here petting the cat and trying to think of something to do! LOL