Saturday, June 26, 2010

iTunes/iPod Shuffle

Snatched from Barbara Caridad Ferrer on LiveJournal.

What happens when I put my iPod on shuffle. First twenty songs. Weird mix for a weird person? LOL

1) When She's Gone by Mary Chapin Carpenter
2) Ruins by Melissa Etheridge
3) Tender When I Want To Be By Mary Chapin Carpenter
4) Tears and Laughter by Tall Tree 6ft Man
5) Truth Is by Sister Hazel
6) Paradise by the Dashboard Lights by Meatloaf
7) One Less Bell to Answer/A House Is Not a Home by Glee Cast
8) Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson
9) You Win Again by Mary Chapin Carpenter
10) Let Me Play With Your Poodle by Marcia Ball
11) I Want To Be In Love by Melissa Etheridge
12) Everybody Hurts by R.E.M.
13) Private Dancer by Tina Turner
14) Home Again by Carole King
15) One Man Guy by Rufus Wainwright
16) Survivor by Destiny's Child
17) No Envy No Fear by Joshua Radin
18) Everything Else Disappears by Sister Hazel
19) Nights In White Satin by the Moody Blues
20) Crash This Train by Joshua James

Headed out to write in Little Rock before I meet Delilah Devlin and her family to go to the World of Pharaohs at the Arkansas Arts Center. Last days of the exhibit! Check it out if you're in the area before July 5th closing.

1 comment:

katsrus said...

I don't have an ipod but; i always have differant types of music to listen too. Kind of depends on my mood what I want to hear. Some good songs on there. Some I haven't heard before. Love finding new music too.