Monday, May 10, 2010



My laptop spent much of the week as DC's napping spot. I, on the other hand, spent most of my time at the evil day job or at Momma's house. My goals for this week--4k on TnC#4 (formerly known as #6)--came up a little short. Okay, a lot short at 1817 words.

I also joined the Roses Colored Glasses critique this week with the first 15 pages of the new story. The Roses' crit group is open to anyone and run two weekends a month. I woke up early Saturday and managed to get through my crits before heading to Momma's. I received some great feedback on my pages too. I really should join in more often!

Brandi Evans sent back her critique of the second Angel Moon book. I read a little bit of it last night but was too tired to keep going. So far, all good feed back.

The evil day job calls today so I won't get much done today but I'm meeting Brandi at Starbucks tomorrow for a write-in.

So for this week's goals...

1) Work Monday at the evil day job.
2) Work through edits/critiques of Angel Moon 2.
3) Come up with a title for Angel Moon 2.
4) Write 4k on TnC #4.
5) Attend DSRA meeting on Saturday.

Hope you put a great week behind you and have a fabulous one ahead!

1 comment:

Delilah Devlin said...

So how are you doing on those goals?! :)