Sunday, June 3, 2007

Flash Fiction Sunday, June 10th!

Starting June 10th, the SEx Blog is hosting Flash Fiction Sundays!

What is Flash Fiction, you ask? Well, I'll tell you as long as you don't make me say "Flash Fiction" three times in a row. The rules are simple. You write a story of 100 words! Some purists think the story has to be exactly 100 words, no more, no less. But trust me, I'm not going to count them! LOL

As the first author to host FFS, I'm issuing a challenge to all writers and readers to post their own flash fiction!

The challenge for Flash Fiction Sunday, June 10th!

A first kiss! Can be sweet, sexy, passionate, or even chaste! Can be a true story, fiction, or something that makes us wonder how naughty you've been! You have one week to think about it and get it written! Then join me for a Sunday of short, short story kisses!

No comments: