Saturday, June 9, 2007

Busy Week Ahead!

I finished the chapters for the Kensington proposal. I'm going to see my friends, Delilah Devlin and Myla Jackson, on Thursday night. They're going to help me put together the final proposal! Woo hoo!

I'm working on a new m/m mystery novella for Ellora's Cave right now. It's about 2/3 done so I'm giving it the weekend. If I can finish it by tomorrow night, I'll send it to my editor. If not, it goes back in the box until I finish the Tor proposal.

Tomorrow, June 10th, I'm hosting Liquid Silver's SEx Blog for the first Flash Fiction Sunday. Stop by and post your own 100 story about a kiss! My post will go up at 5AM. Come check it out!

I'll also be part of a tons of authors from ManloveRomance hosting a chat party at Joyfully Reviewed's chat loop on Wednesday, June 13th. You can join that loop at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chatting_with_Joyfully_Reviewed. Loads of excerpts and prizes!

My new Ellora's Cave Quickie comes out next Friday, June 15th! Woo hoo! I'm one of three authors playing list mom (moderator) on the Ellora's Cave Chat loop Friday afternoon. If you want to stop by, read some sexy excerpts, chat and maybe win prizes, you can join the loop at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ellorascavechat.

Busy, busy week!

Hugs to all,
Shayla

No comments: