Friday, June 1, 2007

It's June? When did that happen?

Okay, May just went by in a zap! I can't believe it's June 1st! And the San Antonio Romance Author's Book In A Week group has decided to extended the normal challenge to a Book In A Month! Unlike the infamous NaNoWriMo in November, we don't have to do 50k words of one manuscript. A lot of us have novellas or sample chapters or just need a kick in the posterior to finish something. Me? I have several projects I plan to work on.

Jun 1 - 7: Finish the sample chapters for my Kensington single title proposal. Sorry slash fans, it's a het story! LOL (9k)
Jun 8 -14: Finish the Ellora's Cave story I started on ages ago but can't seem to find time to finish. (9-10k)
Jun 15-30: Work on the sequel to Thirty Days or the proposal for Tor or the LSB antho. The last two are with Kayelle Allen and Sienna Black.

I have an online meeting tomorrow with Kayelle and Sienna to talk about our series and antho.

Oh, and the Wild Rose Press story, Double Deutsch, will be released as a short story by itself on November 21st! I'm waiting on the cover but I have no fear on that front. The Wild Rose Press has some awesome artists!

So with all that stuff planned for June, I'm sure this month will fly by as well!

Hugs to all,
Shayla

No comments: