Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another one bites the dust...


Duh...duh...duh...

Oh, excuse me. I'm a bit delirious... I finished Eternity 4. Finally. Only came up with the plot over a year ago. Started writing it months ago. And finally the block is gone and the story is done. At least for now. I think I'm going to go take a nap then I'll start self-edits this evening. I want to get it to my critique partner by tomorrow. Then I can start NaNo! Woo hoo!

I still don't have a title. I should call it "Took An Eternity". *cackle* Not sure my editor would agree. I need to do a synopsis and blurb. Come up with a name... I can get my CP to help with the title. Want it to have "Eternity" in the title. Book 1 and 3 do. Book 2 doesn't but I wasn't planning a series when I wrote that one.

So drum roll, please, while I wheel out the word meter!

I did 3657 words for today but a total of 15,964 in five days. I think I deserve a nap. And maybe a piece of that Halloween candy.

No comments: