Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Good Day!

Writing went great yesterday! Word count for the day was 3919! Woot woot! But I was exhausted by 5:30 and ready for bed. I don't think I can keep up this kind of pace even if the story is flowing. I'm pushing to finish this novella today so another high word count. Probably between 3000-3500 words. Hopefully I can keep up! *cackle*

Little Miss Snake Hunter (aka Princess) seems better. She's eating some, drinking and she can use her tongue well enough to clean herself. Which is good because she got outside and came home a wet bedraggled little kitteh! Of course, I try to help her keep clean. She loves it when I take a warm damp washcloth and rub her fur. Talk about a purring machine! A real bath, on the other hand, is not an option. We tried that once. She vetoed future baths. LOL

So the final tally of the new novella as of yesterday is...

New Novella (Target Ellora's Cave)


Almost there! Now if the plot will cooperate with the 18k max. Somehow, I'm not expecting it to!

No comments: