Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tired...

I stayed up late last night working on Eternity 4 (which really needs a real title). I took a couple of Tylenol PM's to help me sleep and they only worked for about four hours. I was awake a little before 4AM tossing and turning. Dozed off and on until the alarm around seven.

So stop with the whining... *cackle*

Any way, I met with Delilah Devlin online at nine for timed writing. We did a little brainstorming and voila! I have a plot for NaNo. I did a rough synopsis--almost an outline--and sent it to her. She thinks it'll fly. I think it'll fly. So I now have a NaNo plot. However....

I'm still making progress on Eternity 4! And I don't want to stop now! I'd be crazy to. If I can finish this and get it into EC, I'll have three submissions while I work on NaNo. So I put away the NaNo plot and kept plugging away at E4. I really wanted a nap this afternoon but I wouldn't let myself until I had at least 2k on E4. Since I'd spent a good part of the morning on the NaNo, the nap didn't happen. However, I'm wrapping up for now--probably for the day but I won't say that for sure--and I hit 3561 on E4. Add the 1061 I wrote on the NaNo outline, my word count today is 4622! Awesome!

And I think they were good words. Sometimes I get on a roll only to realize later I wrote a bunch of crapola. *cackle*

So the E4 meter, please.... *drum roll*

Eternity 4(Target Ellora's Cave)


I'm going to chill out for a little while. I might write some more later but for now, I need to get my butt out of this chair. I think it's gone to sleep...

No comments: