Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Playing Catch Up!


Wow, the days are flying by! Guess staying busy helps! And I have been a busy little bee! Last Thursday I finished up the read through and final self edits on Positive Possibilities (tentative title). I emailed the submission to my Ellora's Cave editor. Now the waiting starts. *cackle*

But I didn't stop there! The other work in progress is done! Woo hoo! My critique partner has done her first read through and loves the story. I only hope my Ellora's Cave editor feels the same way! Today, I need to work on the synopsis and blurb. The working title for this one is Hidden Hands. This is the story of David (from Hidden Force) and Jeremy (from A Helping Hand). So yes, I am being cute about the title. *snort* I want to get this in my editor's hands this week as well!

HIDDEN HANDS (Target Ellora's Cave)

I need to work on my NaNoWriMo plot. All I have at the moment is blurbage. Which is not much. I have most of the first scene set in my mind but I need at least 55k words worth of plot! I'm also wavering about my focus on this one. I can go one way, and make it a Harlequin Blaze submission or I can go another way and send it to Silhouette Romantic Suspense. The same basic idea works either way except one would have a few dead bodies and the other would just have nekkid bodies. *cackle-snort*

I need to call in the Brainstorming Gang sometime before the Saturday start of NaNo! And I need to get my bootay in motion this morning and get some work done! Plus it's exercise day so I'll miss some work time today!

Have a fabulous day!

No comments: